EnergyLithium Ion Battery
2011 edition, LIB Material Market Analysis
- Pub Date
- Size & Pages
- A4 : 89 Pages
JPY300,000 (Japanese Ver./Hardcopy)
JPY390,000 (Japanese Ver./Hardcopy + PDF)
US$4,000 (English Ver./Hardcopy) US$5,200 (English Ver./Hardcopy + PDF)
"2011 edition, LIB Material Market Analysis" contains detail accounts of current and future forecast of LIB materials including; 1. cathode, 2 anode, 3 separator, and electrolyte.
Although 2011 was a year of turbulences caused by earthquake and inundation, power balance of cell makers have drastically changed. The change was further accelerated by the earthquake in 2011.
Moreover, scenario for automotive market has also begun to create a gap between the one created in the past and the present.
Accordingly, LIB material market is about to show major structural changes, even much drastic than the cell market.
The LIB material market in 2009 and 2010 has witnessed a significant increase of share by the Korean players. However, in 2011-2012, Chinese material makers are about to make a leap.
Also, major chemical makers continue to enter the LIB material market, so that competition has been accelerating further. As a result of the competition, 2012-2013 will likely to change the market structure significantly.
This report not only covers a regular market of consumer LIB and automotive LIB, but also it clarifies Chinese LIB market, which has a considerable market size.
In the midst of the tensed market environment, the report covers; detailed account of supply matrix (including the Chinese players), supply matrix for automotive market, current and future trend of the respective materials by type, impact of the Chinese makers, current and future trend of the Chinese local LIB market. Lastly, the report depicts the next step of the respective materials.
The report intends to assist the LIB material makers to clarify exit strategy from the confusing time.
The report is an annual report of 2011 LIB project.
Although the report provides to grasp the overall LIB material market, combination use with "2011 LIB Project; LIB Market Analysis on China" (released in January, 2012) will further help the readers to comprehend the market.
- On Analysis
- Analysis 1 Market Category in the Report
- Analysis 2 What is the Characteristics of the Each Market?
- Analysis 3 What is the Marketability of the 3 Markets!?
- Analysis 4 What is Market Positioning of JP, KR, and CH in 3 Markets!?
- Analysis 5 International Market
- Analysis 6 Automotive Market
- Analysis 7 China Domestic (China Tier-2) Market
- Analysis 8 Cathode Market
- Analysis 9 Anode Market
- Analysis 10 Separator Market
- Analysis 11 Electrolyte Market
- In Publishing A Report ~Succeeding In A Competitive Market~
- On LIB Market
- 2-1. LIB Market Trend (Cell basis)
- 2-2. Maker Share (International Market)
- 2-3. LIB Market Trend (Include Automotive & China Domestic)
- 2-4. LIB Market Trend (capacity basis)
- 2-5. What is the Positioning Race of the Material Makers in the 3 Markets!?
- 2-6. Cost Simulation of 18650
- 2-7. Production Capacity Trend
- 2-8. Appendix: List of Production Sites in Kanto and Tohoku Areas
- On Material
- 3-1. On Cathode
- 3-1-1-1. Shipmet Trend (by Market)
- 3-1-1-2. Shipmet Trend (by Material)
- 3-1-2. Cathode Demand Trend (Revenue)
- 3-1-3. Price Trend
- 3-1-4. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-1-5-1. Maker Share
- 3-1-5-2. Maker Share
- 3-1-6-1. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2010
- 3-1-6-2. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2011 Estimate
- 3-1-6-3. Supply Matrix (Automobile)
- 3-1-7. Maker Trend
- 3-1-8. What are the next moves of Cathode makers!?
- 3-2. On Anode
- 3-2-1-1. Shipmet Trend (by Market)
- 3-2-1-2. Shipmet Trend (by Material)
- 3-2-2. Anode Demand Trend (Revenue)
- 3-2-3. Price Trend
- 3-2-4. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-2-5-1. Maker Share
- 3-2-5-2. Maker Share
- 3-2-6-1. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2010
- 3-2-6-2. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2011Estimate
- 3-2-6-3. Supply Matrix (Automobile)
- 3-2-7. Maker Trend
- 3-2-8. What are the next moves of Anode Makers?
- 3-3. On Separator
- 3-3-1-1. Shipmet Trend (by Market)
- 3-3-1-2. Shipmet Trend (by Material)
- 3-3-2. Separator Demand Trend (Revenue)
- 3-3-3. Price Trend
- 3-3-4. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-3-5-1. Maker Share
- 3-3-5-2. Maker Share
- 3-3-6-1. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2010
- 3-3-6-2. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2011 Estimate
- 3-3-6-3. Supply Matrix (Automobile)
- 3-3-7. Maker Trend
- 3-3-8. What are the next moves of Separator Makers?
- 3-4. Electrolyte
- 3-4-1-1. Shipmet Trend (Volume)
- 3-4-2. Electrolyte Demand Trend (Revenue)
- 3-4-3. Price Trend
- 3-4-4. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-4-5-1. Maker Share
- 3-4-5-2. Maker Share
- 3-4-6-1. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2010
- 3-4-6-2. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2011 Estimate
- 3-4-6-3. Supply Matrix (Automobile)
- 3-4-7. Maker Trend
- 3-4-8. What are the next moves of Electrolyte Makers?
- 3-5. Electrolyte (LiPF6)
- 3-5-1. Shipmet Trend (Volume/Revenue)
- 3-5-2. Price Trend
- 3-5-3. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-5-4. Maker Share
- 3-5-5-1. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2010
- 3-5-5-2. Supply Matrix of Small LIB in 2011 Estimate
- 3-5-6. What are the next moves of LiPF6 Makers?
- 3-1. On Cathode
- On Analysis